Thursday, August 21, 2014

Our Homeschool Room


I'm going to preface this post by saying you do NOT need a special room to homeschool in and you certainly do NOT need all the extras you will see in my video.  

I lucked out and already had a space practically ready for us and I happen to have a mom who was/is (once a teacher, always a teacher?) a math teacher.  

You can certainly homeschool at your kitchen table with nothing but your books but I enjoyed getting all the cutesy stuff, posters, and supplies for our room so I *might* have gone overboard.  

As I get older, I'm realizing I have a tendency to be Type A and can only function if things are in order and organized.  I know my kids do better when we are on a schedule and they know the routine, too.  So, here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment